1. What did you learn?
I learned how to use Photobucket to make adding pictures to my blog SO MUCH EASIER!! I also learned how to make a playlist.
2. How will you use what you have learned?
I think the most useful thing from this lesson for my classroom is embedded videos from YouTube and TeacherTube. I found so many math lessons already created and online. I know that some of my parents will appreciate being able to see a lesson that is similar to what we did in class so they can help their students work at home. I'm not sure that I would use a photo sharing site or playlist on a classroom blog, but I will definitely utilize those things for my personal blog!
3. How did you feel about this tool?
I enjoyed learning about these tools.
4. What do you not want to forget about this tool?
I really want to remember the vast number of video resources available online. I also want to remember how to put them on my blog for parents to access.
5. How can this be used in the classroom or in your educational role?
As I said above, the embedded videos are going to be very useful for showing parents (and reminding students) of what we did in class. I plan on adding this type of video to my classroom blog when I can find one that fits the current curriculum.
6. Should you use this in the classroom or your educational role?
7. Would you use a shared media like playlist.com?
I don't know that I would use a playlist on a classroom blog. Although I enjoy hearing the music, my parents might not want to hear it every time they open the blog.
8. What questions do you still have about this tool?
Is there a way to search for music by theme/type when creating playlists?