Monday, June 16, 2008

Introducing...

Mrs. Hazen!!! My name is Kara Hazen, and I have been teaching for 6 years. This year will be my 3rd year at Ridgeview Middle School. I will be teaching 6th grade math part-time. I'm so excited about going part-time because it will allow me to spent more time at home with my son. I have been married almost 7 years. Besides my sweet little boy, my husband and I have 2 dogs - a toy fox terrier named Homer and a doberman named Armani. They are quite the pair, but they are best buddies.

I am taking a course this summer called Web 2.0. I hope to learn new ways to integrate technology into my teaching. I look forward to using the Internet in ways that I haven't used before in the classroom. I know that my students will definitely benefit from it in the fall!

1 comment:

jules said...

What an adorable baby! Kara I'm impressed by your other blog--how do you find the time to keep up with that? I can hardly find the time to download pictures off my camera!