Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week 2 Reflection

1. What did you learn?
I learned how to use RSS feeds. This is a GREAT tool! I wish I had known about it sooner!!

2. How will you use what you have learned?
I will use it to keep up with all of the blogs that I enjoy reading. It makes it easier to see everything in one place instead of visiting every blog page to see if there is an update.

3. How did you feel about this tool?
I loved it. It seems easy enough to use.

4. What do you not want to forget about this tool?
I don't want to forget how to manually enter RSS feeds. This can be time consuming, but it only has to be done once!

5. How can this be used in the classroom or in your educational role?
I can use this tool to keep up with new posts on educational blogs that I read. Students can also use it if they are required to visit various blogs from teachers.

6. Should you use this in the classroom or your educational role?
Absolutely!

7. What questions do you still have about this tool?
This is a new tool for me, so I'm sure that I'll have questions as I use it more. The question regarding titles of various RSS feeds was answered in the forum. Thanks Angie!

No comments: