Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Week 4 Reflection

1. What did you learn?
I learned how to navigate around a wiki and add/edit information. This is my first experience with wikis.

2. How will you use what you have learned?
I'm really not sure yet. I will have to keep thinking about this.

3. How did you feel about this tool?
I like wikis. I really like the flexibility you have with them. They can be used for so much!

4. What do you not want to forget about this tool?
I don't want to forget the tool itself. I have never used wikis, so I need to remember that they are available as a resource. As I'm planning next year, I plan to look for opportunities to use wikis with my students.

5. How can this be used in the classroom or in your educational role?
I'm not exactly sure yet.

6. Should you use this in the classroom or your educational role?
Absolutely!

7. What questions do you still have about this tool?
Is there a spellcheck function?

No comments: